Our team of artistic experts are renowned for our unique Bridal Hair Service. Our wedding professionals will help you create a perfect look for you from your hair color to your nails before your special day to ensure that you look your best. So that on your special day you will have the perfect look that matches your wedding theme and completes your image.
A pre-wedding trial appointment is encouraged to ensure that your hair and/or make-up is flawless for your special day. The trial can take place weeks or months prior to the wedding day.
- Our salon has lots of photos and bridal magazines for reference but we prefer you to bring your own styles that particularly appeal to you.
- On the day of the appointment, bring any accessories or hair pieces that you’d want to wear.
- A picture of your wedding dress will also give the stylist a direction on creating the best vision.
- For specific styles that include accessories or products that need pre-ordering (extensions and sponges etc), please notify us PRIOR to the trial when booking your appointment.
- We ask that your hair is clean and washed the night before the day of the trial and the wedding day.
- Remember to wear a shirt or front buttoned top (white is best). We take photographs of your trial hair style to keep for our records and we bring them on the wedding day.
Normally our dates are booked well in advance for weddings. We can hold your wedding date for 48 hours after the trial – after which you will need to secure it with a deposit or the date becomes available to others. To qualify for a refund on your deposit, Salon Nirvana 954 must receive a written cancelation notice 2-month prior to the wedding date otherwise the deposit is non-refundable.