Most of our services are provided à la carte.
Every haircut should be unique to the individual. Our professional consultations allows us to choose the cut and style that flatters your features. With today’s many styles and trends, we will have no trouble finding the perfect look to suit your lifestyle. Our cut and style service includes an extensive consultation, so each stylist has time to get to know you, your likes, dislikes, hair condition & provide tips on how to recreate your style at home once you’ve left the salon.
- Women’s Cut and Style $60-$90
- Wellness Care-Cut $110
- Men’s Cut $30-$45
- Beard Grooming $20
- Boy’s Cut $20-$35
- Girl’s Cut With Blow Dry or Braiding $35-$50
- Blowout $35-$50
- Iron Add Ons $15
- Braiding $25-$45
- Formal Hairdo $60-$90
Fringe trims and men’s hair line clean up are complimentary to all guests serviced at Salon Nirvana 954 with a suggested donation to our selected charity!
Our team of artistic experts are renowned for our unique Bridal Hair Service. Our wedding professionals will help you create a perfect look for you from your hair color to your nails before your special day to ensure that you look your best. So that on your special day you will have the perfect look that matches your wedding theme and completes your image.
A pre-wedding trial appointment is encouraged to ensure that your hair and/or make-up is flawless for your special day. The trial can take place weeks or months prior to the wedding day.
- Our salon has lots of photos and bridal magazines for reference but we prefer you to bring your own styles that particularly appeal to you.
- On the day of the appointment, bring any accessories or hair pieces that you’d want to wear.
- A picture of your wedding dress will also give the stylist a direction on creating the best vision.
- For specific styles that include accessories or products that need pre-ordering (extensions and sponges etc), please notify us PRIOR to the trial when booking your appointment.
- We ask that your hair is clean and washed the night before the day of the trial and the wedding day.
- Remember to wear a shirt or front buttoned top (white is best). We take photographs of your trial hair style to keep for our records and we bring them on the wedding day.
Normally our dates are booked well in advance for weddings. We can hold your wedding date for 48 hours after the trial – after which you will need to secure it with a deposit or the date becomes available to others. To qualify for a refund on your deposit, Salon Nirvana 954 must receive a written cancelation notice 2-month prior to the wedding date otherwise the deposit is non-refundable.
Your Wedding Day
On your special day, our team of artistic experts will travel to the venue location, if that’s your wish, to create your dream vision. Our team will collaborate with your photographers and videographers so that all the build-up events run perfectly on time. Traveling fees apply depending on the location and will be discussed upon the time of a price discussion. As a bonus feature, we offer touch-up services for the day, available upon request at an hourly rate of $50 per hour after the initial service is complete. The balance must be met the day of the wedding. If a package is purchased and anyone in your bridal party changes their mind about having our services done, a 2-week written notice is required. Otherwise, the bride will be responsible for the difference.
Prices & Packages
Priced per style
WITHOUT using hair extensions
WITH using hair extensions
Bride + One
A package is designed for the bride and one other (Maid of honor, Mother, etc.)
Bride + 4 and More
A package is designed for a bride with a bridal party of 4 and more.
We believe hair coloring is a highly trained skill both artistic and scientific, it is a very personal service. Together with our educated team, you can discover your perfect color, techniques, and options that will work in harmony with your skin tone.
Hair coloring is desired in all ages, from sun-kissed hair to dynamic shades to fun unicorn colors or simply easing a few years by covering some unwanted grey hairs. Health conscious individuals can opt for our Holistic, Vegan and Organic color.
And hey gentlemen how about camouflaging away that grey?
- Single Process $70-$85
- Organic Color $80-$95
- Double Process $100-$130
- Global Gloss $70-$85
- Partial Hi-lights/ Balayage $50-$80
- Half of Head hi-lights/ Balayage $100-$130
- Full Head Hi-lights/ Balayage $150-$180
- Ombre $160-$190
- Air Touch $220
- Gloss Add On $30-$45
- Color Correction $85-$100 per hour
- Men’s Camouflage $45
- Bond Multiplayer Hair Enhancer $30
Treatments are prescribed by our professionals to cater specifically to your hair needs.
- Customized Power Mix Treatment $30
- Olaplex Treatment $40
- Extreme Length Primer $15
- Frizz Dismiss Smoothing Extender $15
- Hair Botox $120
- Plasma $90
- B3 $50
- Brazilian Blowout $225-$300
- Proaddiction Smoothing System $300-400+
- Semi-Permanent Texture Wave $125-$150
- Hair Extensions Price Decided Upon Consultation
- Gel Manicure $35
- Gel French Manicure $40
- Artistic Gel Manicure $50
- Gel Polish Change (hands) $25
- Matte Topcoat (hands or feet) $3
- Dip Powder On Natural Nails $50
- Dip Powder With Full Set $75
- Dip Powder French $60
- Dip Powder Artistic Manicure $100
- Nail Art (per nail or toe) $5
- Gel Pedicure $55
- Gel French Pedicure $60
- Artistic Gel Pedicure $70
- Gel Polish Change (feet) $30
- Regular Manicure $25
- French Manicure $30
- Polish Change (hands) $15
- Regular Pedicure $45
- French Pedicure $50
- Polish Change (feet) $20
- Eye Brow Shaping $25
- Eye Brow Tinting $15
- Make Up Application $85 (Lashes Additional $15)
*Cutting extensions/wigs includes a wash and a blowout.
*Blowout services includes a wash.
*An additional charge would be added due to the length and volume of the client’s hair. This will always be discussed upon consultation prior to the service.
*Hotel/Home Service has a 30% increase on all priced services.
*Traveling fees are charged outside a 2-mile radius.
Look & Feel Fabulous
With Our Organic Beauty Services